There is a need for ABA services in the Guelph area for ages 9+. ABC is proud to announce our Dynamic Duo Program. Students will be paired and work together with a therapist on goals in a 10-week program. Student pairs will be matched on skillset and subject to availability. Student pairs will share their goals and work together to benefit both duo members.
This program will run in 2-hour evening sessions, one time per week. Parents and students will complete an intake and from here, students will be paired with their duo. Students do not need to have the same goals, as 2 minds working together to meet a goal is more fun! Students must be able to work in 2:1 ratios. The program is ABA based, implemented by Instructor Therapists and supervised by a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA).
Our Services include:
- An initial phone intake with parents and / or student.
- Pairing of a dynamic duo, based on availability.
- 10 consecutive weeks.
- 2 hour sessions.
- Programs/ goals created by a BCBA.
- Data collection and ongoing data analysis to ensure goal progression.
- Final progress report
Potential Target Goals
- Planning and organizing skills
- Making and maintaining friendships
- Advanced conversation skills
- Accepting loss/ Fair play
- Internet safety
- Self regulation
- School prep and organization
- Homework skills
- Safety skills in the community
- Participation in the community
- School refusal